MRPA Forum Rules and Etiquette
This site is provided as a service for the members of the Minnesota Recreation and Park Association (MRPA). To ensure the best experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines. By using the forums, you agree that you have read and will follow the etiquette and rules. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files to that best suited to the topic.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve an environment with open dialogue, we reserve the right to delete comments in the forums if they are not part of the forum etiquette. If you have questions, contact MRPA.
MRPA Forum Etiquette
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name and agency.
- State concisely the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond to your posting and makes it easier for members to search by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as remove me from the list. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list.
- Please do not challenge others. The comments are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention.
- Contact people directly with product and service information. Don't post commercial messages on any discussion list.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the lists is available for all to see, and comments are subject to slander and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted.
- Remember that other participants have the right to reproduce postings to this site unless you specify otherwise.
- Post your message only to the most appropriate lists. Do not spam several lists or libraries with the same message.
MRPA is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site. MRPA does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not undertake editorial control. Thank you for understanding.