MRPA Forum Rules and Etiquette
Thank you for being part of the MRPA forums. To ensure the best experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines.
By using the forums, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the topic.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact MRPA. In order to preserve an environment with open dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in the forums for anyone who violate these rules.
- Don't challenge or attack others. The comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention.
- Don't post commercial messages on any discussion list. Contact people directly with product and service information.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the lists is available for all to see, and comments are subject to slander and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted.
- Remember that other participants have the right to reproduce postings to this site unless you specify otherwise.
- Post your message only to the most appropriate lists. Do not spam several lists or libraries with the same message.
MRPA Forum Etiquette
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name and agency.
- State concisely the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond to your posting and makes it easier for members to search by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that everyone can benefit from.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as remove me from the list. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list.
This site is provided as a service for the members of the Minnesota Recreation and Park Association (MRPA). MRPA is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site. MRPA does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not undertake editorial control. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of MRPA we will take appropriate action.